The Mask of ~*Bud*~



Bud says: I ODed on holidays in general and especially this one when I spent my entire adult life up to four years ago as an elementary classroom teacher. Trust me, the holiday thing can get old. It did for me and Cathy, anyway. I know, I know, some teachers never tire of it. You know the type. They're still telling the same jokes too. Not that there's anything wrong with that. So Stephen Colbert is a fascinating guy because so many people aren't sure how to take him. I like how he is unpredictable, fearless and confuses everybody. All this adds up to very funny. I never watch TV but I stream him from time to time. Some day I'm gonna stop talking about my lyrics and just let people believe what they want about them. Some day that will be my need. Right now I have different needs. But I like how Colbert doesn't explain himself.

Labels:

0 Whispers:

Post a Comment

<< Home