The Mask of ~*Southern Sage*~



Southern Sage says: The outlaw tag was hung on me at about 14 years old. I didn't ask for it but I got it anyway. So much so that my "handle" or nickname on the CB while hunting (usually a given nickname not one chosen by the person) is in part, outlaw. When you live in a small town and you get tagged this way you get blame/credit for damn near everything and not just the things you actually did. Looking back it might have actually benefited me in ways, even though I didn't get it at the time.

Waylon said:

'Cause ladies love outlaws
Like babies love stray dogs
Ladies touch babies
like a banker touches gold
Outlaws touch ladies
somewhere deep down in their soul

I am a loner mostly so I considered a lone ranger style mask but I decided against it because I'd have looked like an idiot in it. The outlaw though would be in line with how most of the folks who know me IRL would mask me. So here you go, masked.
Some say I'm a rebel
an outlaw untamed
shackled only by freedom
wearing no mans chains

a legend to the old man
a hero to the child
stealing the ladies' hearts
with a line and a smile

Folks say they don't like it
but look close and you'll see
I betcha deep down inside them
that they wish they were me


Labels:

16 Whispers:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Hey Lil,
Thanks for letting me play with all the other awesome folks here.

JS

1/31/2010 9:14 PM  
Blogger Shelle-BlokThoughts whispered...

I think these are some of the hottest pictures of Sage I've seen :)

Not that I look at his OTHER pictures ;)

This is a fun idea though.

2/01/2010 10:03 AM  
Blogger Chapter Two whispered...

dang.... well hun you look good when you cover your mug ;) you would have been an outlaw that stole the lass's hearts.

2/01/2010 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

y'all should play along!
wtf is a lass?
lol

2/01/2010 10:24 AM  
Blogger jam whispered...

damn looking good, outlaw.

2/01/2010 5:27 PM  
Blogger Violet Vamp whispered...

mmmmmm mm good!

2/01/2010 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

ty ladies!! I'm glad you liked it!

2/01/2010 10:22 PM  
Blogger nitebyrd whispered...

A perfect mask for you, Sage baby!

2/03/2010 2:11 PM  
Blogger Chapter Two whispered...

a good southern boy like you doesn't know what a lass is ... sigh

2/03/2010 11:55 PM  
Blogger Luna Mauvaise whispered...

Looks like a wild wild wanted poster. Nice masked bandit.

2/03/2010 11:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown whispered...

nice yep yep nice..

2/04/2010 7:48 AM  
Blogger Joanna Cake whispered...

I cant believe it's really Sage unless there's a gun somewhere :P

2/04/2010 7:28 PM  
Blogger Autumn whispered...

oh wow, awesome fun! those are some good pics and fun words. interesting you are from a small town. though i wasn't raised in one, my mother was and i understand how word sweeps through in mere seconds when you live in a little place. difficult. intriguing. i love coming here.

2/05/2010 5:22 PM  
Blogger Sugarmag whispered...

Great photos, it was fun to jump over here. Happy HNT!

2/05/2010 6:27 PM  
Blogger Danielle whispered...

Yummy, a little to the imagination!

5/21/2010 9:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown whispered...

Ahhhhhh, finally the eyes revealed. Nice mask outlaw cowboy. ;)

5/24/2010 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home