The Mask of ~*Mojo*~



[Oct '08] Mojo sent me some masks from H'ween '05 and says:
"Ever done the "Time Warp" on rollerblades? I have."
Yeah, I make my own sticks. Do my own stunts too.
I shoulda won this contest.
... but I couldn't outskate office politics.

But I'm not bitter.


After further discussion, Mojo decided to send me an additional one and when I asked him how/why it is *his* mask, he said:
"First, because I'm much more comfortable on the back side of the camera than the front... it (usually) takes me out of the picture. Although somehow occupying both sides doesn't bother me as much (obviously). Maybe that's because when I'm on both sides, I still have control of the camera.

Second, because I'm good at the job on that side. Less good at the job on the other side.

A possibly third... maybe it just speaks of a voyeuristic tendency. Without the creepy peeking in windows aspect I mean.

And the one with the camera is much more recent than the one from the party. It's only a couple of weeks old in fact. Less than a month anyway."



On 4/26/10, Mojo sent me a new mask and says:
Sometimes a mask is just a mask.

Labels:

3 Whispers:

Blogger Abe's Heart whispered...

excellent masks...

Cheers!

:)

11/05/2008 11:43 AM  
Blogger Sailor whispered...

Really nice, love it- very well done; and you're right, a mask can be just a mask:)

5/19/2010 5:54 PM  
Blogger Autumn whispered...

i LOVE the camera shot! so freakin cool. all of them were great really. i so enjoy shadowed pictures also. very intriguing.

5/20/2010 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home