The Mask of ~*ME*~



ME says: I know a picture of my lips is not original for most of you (wink), but when given the task "describe your mask" it is only natural that I'd use my smile. It is a mask in every definition. It has been used alot lately to conceal emotions and frustrations. I can not conceive replacing it with any other costume piece. It can be changed to any color. This pic shows it in natural color and form.


On 2/16/08, ME sent me a new mask & says:
I'm afraid my smile no longer suffices as a mask. This one, made of CD's, is more appropriate. Music has always been my mask. I am known for my love of music, I can hide behind what the lyrics say, I can mold myself into the "type" of person that listens to each "type" of music. The song affects my emotions and my emotions select the songs. I am constantly inspired by, and have been the inspiration for, musical creativity.

Labels:

1 Whispers:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

love the pics.
the first one is stellar.
awesome chewers.

6/08/2008 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home