The Mask of ~*not2shy*~



not2shy originally posted this for HNT (5/15/08) and I liked it sooo much, that he agreed to let me add it to my wall of masks! =)

not2shy says: "I took the picture because I may have accidentally given the identity of my secret blog (not2shy) away to a real life friend. It's not likely, but it's possible that he might go and look at the blog and realise it is me. I put that picture up in case he does, to request that he maintain my anonymity."


On 2/7/10, not2shy sent me a new mask (awesome one, btw!) & says:
Sometimes I feel like that I'm in plain sight, but no-one seems to see me.

Labels:

4 Whispers:

Blogger dangergirl whispered...

Very powerful image - both in words and picture. Thx for sharing.

6/08/2008 5:07 PM  
Blogger The Guess Who # 2 whispered...

Duct Tape!
(ouch!)

Cool Mask, though.

cheers,
Will.

6/09/2008 1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Way cool for sure.

3/14/2010 8:43 PM  
Blogger Mojo whispered...

I can understand the second one perfectly.

The first? Ow!

4/07/2010 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home